Submit A Crime Tip
One of the most effective resources in deterring or solving a crime is
information from the community. Please contact us if you have ANY
information on a crime that has been committed, is in commission or
is being planned. You may contact us by coming in to the station,
calling or e-mailing us your information:
When submitting crime tips, provide as much of the
following information as you can:
- Come to the Station:
126 North Eagleville Road
Storrs, CT 06269
- Give us a call at 860-486-4800.
- Send us an e-mail message to
CrimeAlerts@uconn.edu. Or use the form provided below.
NOTE: This e-mail address has been
designated solely to receive information from the community about criminal activity.
- Who: Names and/or a description of the person/people involved.
- What: Description of the type of crime.
- When: Date and time of crime.
- Where: Address or description of place.
- Why: Motive, Why crime was/is going to be committed.
- How: What methods are going to be/were used.
- Any other information such as a vehicle description.